GeneralWild'n Out, Goin Out, Singing, Writing lyrics & poetry, Clubbing in the ghetto like every other "Party Kid", Trying to solve the mystery behind turntablism, Getting my life together, on track, and moving forward, Gettin that money, Makin that Music, and Doin the damn thang.
MusicDnB, Jungle, Hip Step (Hipstankonit! One luv to my boy I-Cue & all my other NYC hipsteppers!), B-More Club (Hands up, thumbs down.. Represent that B-Town!), Hip-Hop, Dirty South (Put yo hood up!), Straight West Coast Gangsta Rap, R&B, Dancehall Reggae, Classic Rock (Beatles, Jefferson Airplane, Fleetwood Mac, I <3 Heart like it's my job), Oldies Jammies, Motown, 80's New Wave, Punk, & Ska.
....R.I.P. K-Swift... God took you too soon. You are an inspiration who will live forever in our hearts, in our cars, and on our dancefloors. You will be missed Club Queen!
DnB Jammies Im Feelin
MoviesPulp Fiction, The Godfather I & II, The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, 16 Candles (Any John Hughes film), Fear of a Black Hat, Saturday Night Fever, Stayin' Alive, Save the Last Dance (What's the big damn deal?), Cleopatra, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Pirates of the Carribean 1 & 2, Finding Neverland, Human Traffic, Crash, The Village, A Scanner Darkly, Dead Or Alive, Azumi, Meet the Robinsons.
TelevisionHeroes (That show is crazy!), Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen, Tim Gunn's Guide to Style, Project Runway (I <3 Christian... He's my favorite winner. He is extra fierce!), American Idol (I've been addicted since Day 1), So You Think You Can Dance (I do... I got moves you've never seen.), America's Next Top Model, Sex & The City, Law & Order (Regular & SVU), The Office, 30 Rock, My Name Is Earl, American Gladiator (It's Gladiator Monday Brotherrr!), Friends, Will and Grace, Adult Swim, Real Sex, CBS Soap Operas (Hi, my name is Niki and I'm a bon bon eatin daytime TV junky.) This list is too long.
BooksThe Nine Parts of Desire, The Bible, Rumi, The Chocolate War, The Little Prince, Titus Andronicus (It's actually a play, not a book.), The Prophet, Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood, and Little Altars Everywhere.
HeroesShera, My Mom, Hillary Clinton, Martha Stuart
- Jul 10, 2008 5:27 AM Miss Slik’s Thoughts On Reverend Jesse Jackson’s Comments
- Feb 25, 2008 11:25 PM My 2008 Oscars Best, Worst, & Questionably Dressed List
- Oct 11, 2006 4:40 PM YouTube.com and LisaNova Have Inspired Me To Take Up A Collection...
- Oct 10, 2006 3:32 PM Why Does Everyone Ask Me What Lil Jon's Last Name Is?
- Oct 4, 2006 8:29 PM Survey For The Truly Bored
About me:I'm that girl! I got the look, a severe attitude problem, an excessively talkative nature, lots of coolness.. but not much chillness, lots of sweetness, too much Slikness, and I just don't give a fuck! Right now, I'm working on myself so I can reach my full Queen potential. I'm building an empire and one day I will take over the world... Watch out now!
....***Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not put comments on my page that make noise or play music automatically. I have my own music that makes noise and I don't need a sound clash on my page. Thank you!***
....Below are some collage slide shows of way old party pics of me... This took time, dedication, and obsession... I'll be adding more as I find them... If you have any of me, send them to me so I can put them in.
....I finally grew into my face in this one... and developed a better sense of style.
...... .. ....Freeweblayouts.net, check out these Myspace Layouts!
- Status: In a Relationship
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: Tampa Bay, Florida
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 5' 6" / Body builder
- Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
- Religion: Agnostic
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Children: Someday
- Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
- Education: In college
- Occupation: Nautical Gangster
- Income: $45,000 to $60,000
George Mason University
2007 to Present
- Fairfax, VA
- Graduated: N/A
- Degree: In Progress
- Major: Communication/Public Relations
- Minor: Business Administration
- Clubs: Luv and Glowy stuff Max and I are going to join a sorority so we can be sisters.
Northern Virginia Community College
2002 to 2007
- Annandale, VA
- Graduated: 2007
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: Associate's Degree
- Major: Liberal Arts
1997 to 2001
- Falls Church, VA
- Graduated: 2001
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: High School Diploma
- Major: General Studies
- Clubs: DECA, Soul Squad, Choir, Swim & Dive Team (Lettered), and Yearbook Staff (Senior Year)
District Junglist League
Feb. 2001 to March 2005 - On & Off
- Washington DC & Bmore, DC & MD US
- Head Of Promotions/ Door Girl
John Tab - Alias & Buzz/ Cubik
August-ish 2001 - August 2004
- Washington DC, US
- Gal Friday, Intern & Head Of Vending
Tellin You What's Good Since 2001!
- DC, Bmore, NYC, NOVA, East Coast US
- The Boss - If the price is right, I am the best!
Tabi Bonney - Organized Rhyme - Street Team Like Whoa!
09/06 - 12/06 ...It was hot. I miss Tabi & Bac!
- Washington D.C., but soon the World!, US
Stream Way Entertainment, Inc.
July 2008 - Current
- The D.M.V., US
- Publicist & Graphic Designer