Woke up in an awesome mood today, and it only got better! :)
This work day is going to be soooo long. Tomorrow can't come any sooner.
"@neiltyson: High-five toddlers in passing strollers. #StuffIDoThatFallsBelowMyExpectedLevelOfMaturity" You are the man.
Well we'll float on, good news is on the way.
I'm so glad I don't have to use an eyelash curler because those things are uncomfortable to use.
Generalmusic. my family. literature. intellectual conversations. diverse beliefs. THOROUGH PEOPLE... where are you?
Heroes"And now I have read some books and have grown quite brave. If I could just speak up I think I would say that there is no truth. There is only you and what you make the truth."
- Jul 2, 2010 6:28 AM Journal
- Jun 17, 2010 3:16 PM “And it all boils down to one quotable phrase... 'If you love something, give it away.' ”
- Mar 13, 2010 8:17 AM fatal eclipse?
- Feb 9, 2010 5:33 AM holy fuck you guys, you could at least fucking comment it
- Nov 1, 2009 9:38 PM "Calling Atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair color."
I'm Emily. I'm an atypical 17 year old girl attending Green Valley High School. I love the feeling of the sun on my face, and I love Bright Eyes. Literature is my forte. I seek independence and require kindness. I'm not seen for my strength, because I keep to myself a lot. I'm very even-tempered, critical, and observant. I've got the ambition to go great places, but I just don't have a destination yet. I WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU
Who I'd like to meet:
- Status: Single
- Zodiac Sign: Aries